Kuala Lumpur Hotels
KL Hotels and Accommodation Guide
Kuala Lumpur hotels can really adapt to all budgets, from famous five-star hotel brands, to fun boutique hotels with cool and quirky designs, and, of course, some very affordable accommodation for budget travellers. We have compiled here a great collection of the best hotels in Kuala Lumpur at great rates, all sorted into different style and location categories to simplify your search for the right Kuala Lumpur hotel.
Without a doubt the most popular area to stay when you’re visiting Kuala Lumpur is Bukit Bintang - a locale closest to some of KL’s best bars and nightclubs. If you prefer staying close to the city's iconic landmarks, KLCC and Chinatown KL are your best bets as both districsts host a wide range of accomodation options that are within walking distance to ornate temples, sleek skyscrapers, and historical architecture. To help you get started on your holiday in the capital city of Malaysia, see our 10 Best Kuala Lumpur Hotels.
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Editor's Pick of Kuala Lumpur favorite hotels!
Still hesitating? Check our editors' personal favourites!
What is 'Editor's Pick':
Editor’s Picks are the hotels we personally reviewed and liked the most, ones we recommend to our own friends and family when they come to Kuala Lumpur and are looking for the best places to stay according to their budget or location preferences.
Best Hotels in KL by Type